- You have read, understand and agreed to the terms and conditions found in the Pre-Inspection Agreement.
- You have read and understand the Standard of Practice referenced in the Pre-Inspection agreement found at the website: www.nachi.org/sop.htm.
- Secured entry to the property and confirmed with all appropriate parties: Real Estate Agent(s)/Seller/Builder.
- As most likely you have already been to the property at least once before please compile and share a list of any questions or observations that you may have. This will help the inspector customize the inspection to meet your needs and not potential overlook something of concern to you.
- Payment is due at completion of the on-site portion of the inspection. Payment can be in the form of cash, check, money order or via a PayPal link located on our website. Checks should be made out to “Rochester Home Inspections & Engineering, PLLC”.
- If cancellation or rescheduling is required please try and do so at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled inspection.
Thank you for choosing Rochester Home Inspections & Engineering, PLLC for your property inspection. We hope you will find your inspection a valuable and rewarding experience. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!